Charleston RV Rental is the premier independent recreational vehicle rental organization in the Charleston, SC area of the Palmetto State. We offer very competitive rental rates and a wide selection of units. Some of the benefits to you in selecting Charleston RV Rental are:
- Terrific rates. Please shop around and compare.
- Reliable units. Our RVs will provide you worry free travels, wherever you may vacation.
- Personal service from an owner operator. There is no dealing with a sales staff. You will be personally assisted by one person, the owner.
- Outstanding convenience. Our RV units are located just off the Mark Clark, I-526, on Clements Ferry Road.
- Low deposit. A small deposit frees you to vacation the way you want to.
- Easy Insurance Requirements. All that is required is a rider on your existing auto insurance.
Our RV Fleet
Your vacation is just minutes away with any one of our terrific RVs. Read more about each model by clicking on the links. Or just head directly to our RV Rentals Page to see them all.
Scott was great to work with and is very customer service oriented. We had an issue with a rental which Scott addressed right away. We were very pleased with how understanding and accommodating he was. I would recommend his service.Dianne Weaver
I had a very pleasant experience with Scott and a mechanic who can do anything that may need repair on any type of RV, from a small travel trailer to a 40 Ft. Class A Deisal Pusher. I received help above and beyond what I expected, and I like Scott and Jim, they are honest, professional, and they are very fair when you have them work on your RV. Their service rates are very reasonable. I look forward to dealing with Scott Spressler, the owner of Charleston RV
Rental. I am disabled, and both my 81 y.o mom, and myself often have to stay in Mt. Pleasant, and Scott and Jim came to the KOA and set up my rv for me, and the unit I had was to big for us and they sold it for me very quickly, and I hope that they will be able to help us find a travel trailer that we would like to set it up permantly in southern W.V. which would be a much better place for us due to the nature of my illness. I would recommend Charleston RV Rental to anyone. I am sure that you will be very happy with the service you receive, if you are renting a rv, or having repairs to your rv. I can say from experience over 2 years of dealing with this company and these men they are pros when it comes to R.V.’sDavid Ward
A perfect fit and price for our vacation. Will call you next year.N. Beckington